-->


11 March 2008

Duckbuter18



Tell me bad ass grasshoppa, whats your persona about this americana?

In the age of blog music, I thought I'd switch it up and butter the duck with mostly mainstream hip-hop and r&b. I heard most of these tracks on the only radio station I'll listen to: Hot97 in NYC. I gotta say that with all the crap out there in this genre, this historical station is better than most with about 2% of airtime being dedicated to solid DJs playing the the few new good shits that come out, and another 2% of airtime for strictly old school nyc-raps. Give it a chance, c'mon. Lemme know what you think.

Get Duckbutter 18
  1. Basement Jaxx ~ Nifty
  2. Diplo ~ Must Be A Devil
  3. Lil Wayne ~ I Got My feat. Static Major
  4. Estelle ~ American Boy (ft. Kanye West)
  5. Mary J. Blige ~ Just Fine (Remix ft. Lil Wayne & Swizz Beatz)
  6. Shawty Lo ~ They Know (Remix Ft. Young Jeezy, E-40, Plies, & Gorilla Zoe)
  7. Lil Wayne ~ The Only Reason feat. Sizzla
  8. Clipse ~ Monopoly (Megasoid Remix)
  9. Lil Wayne ~ Get It On Wit Yall feat. Bad Ass Grasshopper
  10. Jim Jones ~ Prolific (ft. Members of Dipset Byrdgang Max B & Mel Matrix)

No comments: